Sunday 6 May 2012

Justin Timberlake Admits: I Looked Like A Moron In NSync!



He told Details magazine: 'There were many moments in my teenage years where I succumbed to, um, the weirdness of the group I was in. And in trying to conform,we're marionettes! I ended up looking like a moron.'
During his days in NSync Justin often sported a full head of curly hair but admitted these days his preferred style is a shaved head.
He said: '[I love] A shaved head. It's scary the first time you do it, because you don't know what's under there--you could have some weird knot, but a shaved head is just so easy.'
Justin also likened MTV 'Jersey Shore' star Pauly D's famously gelled hairstyle to 'performance art'.
He said: 'I don't like when I see guys do too much hair gel. I don't mean Pauly D-because that's basically performance art. But when you use enough hair gel that your hair becomes a sculpture--and you wanted it to look that way? It's just weird.'


No comments:

Post a Comment