Monday 9 April 2012

OMG! Lamar Odom Leaves Dallas Mavericks, What Does This Mean For Khloe + Lamar?!





Khloé Kardashian Odom's husband has announced that he and the Dallas Mavericks have decided to part ways.


"The Mavericks and I have mutually agreed that it's in the best interest of both parties for me to step away from the team," Odom told ESPN in a statement.
The news comes a mere four months after the former Los Angeles Lakers player joined the team.


"I'm sorry that things didn't work out better for both of us," Lamar added. "But I wish the Mavs' organization, my teammates and Dallas fans nothing but continued success in the defense of their championship."


Sources informed ESPN that while the departure is immediate, Odom will simply be listed as inactive for the rest of the season as opposed to formally releasing him. Doing so allows the Mavericks to trade him after the season ends in conjunction with the draft.

1 comment:

  1. hi james :) i love you sooooo much, marry me?

    ReplyDelete