Friday 23 March 2012

OMG! Kim Kardashian Gets Flour Bombed On The Red Carpet!


Well, this is unexpected! Kim K was walking the red carpet at an event for her new Frangrance 'True Reflections' at the London Hotel in West Hollywood, when a  crazy woman bust through the press line and released a massive bag of flour all over the reality TV starlet.

"That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me," Kim told E!. "Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that's a whole lot of translucent powder right there," she said, laughing off the entire ordeal. Kris Jenner, who accompanied Kim to the event, seemed shaken but also tried to laugh the incident off.

Luckily, Kim is a real trooper, and never one to turn down some good publicity, she cleaned herself up and was back on the red carpet within ten minutes.

Her sisters also publicly bashed the woman who did it, with Khloe saying; '"I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn't have dared tried a thing...", while Kourtney also got involved; 

'Classy to flour bomb my sister at her charity event helping women. I wonder if they would have dared thrown the flour at my hormonal and pregnant self!'


Ever gracious, Kim did not press any charges against the woman, who some press members say it was because Kim is an advocate of fur. However, the LA police department did put in a non-criminal battery report, and the woman was released just a few hours later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment