Thursday 22 March 2012

Kim Kardashian's Marriage Might Have Never Happened

The entire media circus of the 72-day Kim Kardashian marriage and divorce may never have happened — if only the reality star had listened to her earnest famous family.
Kardashian, 31, opened up on Wednesday’s “Tonight Show With Jay Leno” to admit she should have heeded the warnings of her very vocal clan.
“I’m a person, when I’m in love, you can’t tell my anything,” she told Leno. “And you gotta go through it yourself. So I did what I believed in doing, and sometimes you don’t want to hear what your family has to say.”
Prior to their whirlwind wedding, sister Khloe appeared in an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" and pointed out that it was “a little odd” Kim and ex Kris Humphries were so willing to live apart.
“I find it a little odd as it’s been a few months, and usually the first year is when you’re most obsessed with that person,” Khloe told Kim at the time, sharing how she had scaled back on work in order to focus on her relationship with Lamar Odom.
Kim’s response?
“She doesn’t like Kris, so she’s purposefully trying to mess with me.”




The reality star, who filed for divorce from Humphries last October, has come under media fire since the split, with actors like Daniel Craig and Jon Hamm slamming the “fake” reality genre she represents.
Even “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence has begun to feel bad for the shunned starlet.
“I was watching the Kardashian girl getting divorced, and that’s a tragedy for anyone,” Lawrence, 21, told Parade magazine. “But they’re using it for entertainment, and we’re watching it.”
But Kardashian has decided to live and learn from her experiences with negative press, and told Leno she plans to move on with her life.
“You look back and you’re like, ‘Okay, that was a sign,’ or, you know, ‘Maybe I should have listened to them.’ But I wouldn’t have been who I am today had I not gone through that.”




No comments:

Post a Comment