Wednesday 11 April 2012

Selena Gomez 'Retiring' From Music For Good







Sad times. 


Although Selena says that music is one of her greatest loves, she claims that acting is even more important and for that reason, she has decided to take a long break from music, so that she can concentrate on carving a serious acting career for herself. A source says; 'Selena doesn't always want to be known as the disney star, she wants to take another step forward, and be taken seriously, because she knows she's good.' This seems similar to hollywood golden-boy Zac Efron, who went from being the teenage star of High School Musical, to becoming one of hollywoods hottest young actors. This is the type of transformation Selena wants.



She explained: ''I'm just kind of halting music for a bit. [I've] been really focused on more acting.
''For me it's been fun to take risks and do things that are completely different. To be honest, maybe some of you guys might not be comfortable with it ... I'm still the same person. Things that challenge me really excite me.'
She wants her fans to know though, that in the future there will be more music with her band Selena Gomez and The Scene, and she will not be abandoning her music fans forever, she wants to come back with a fourth album which she claims; 'will be my best yet'.


No comments:

Post a Comment